Monday, November 12, 2012

Long Time No Post

It has been awhile, indeed! I have fallen behind with the riggers of life, college, work and more- thought that is not to insinuate I have much of a social life! Just been a busy duck of late (not that I am a duck, either).

Vividus is still trucking along, but as the benchmark to one year inches closer, so does my desire to start crafting Vividus into the golden community which I envision it to be.

The overall focus of our forum is to create a connective community for members to branch out and connect with others, share their creative works, inspire others and in turn get inspiration from others, too.

This blog post won't be long because what I am really aiming to do is start generating the name of Vividus on the web once more.

I'm not interested in creating a forum with masses of people, I am interested in creating a community of people with like interests.

So the question is, do you want to be part of our creative community?

Regards,
Sk8

Check us out at Vividus Connect,
http://vividusconnect.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment